This will be introduced to all Coffs Coast Clubs:
Contract/Code of Conduct.
This is an agreement between each student (and their parent/guardian) and
the coach regarding acceptable conduct in Coffs Coast Judo clubs.
It is very important that it is understood that when you enter the
dojo you must abide by this Contract!
Please note that this class is not just about learning the art of Judo
it is also about achieving a high level of physical fitness and a positive
mental attitude, through responsible participation.
1) I agree to do my best.
2) I agree to follow instruction and not be disruptive in the class.
3) I agree to treat myself and all other with respect and good manners.
4) I agree not to use the skills I learn on others outside the dojo.
5) I agree to be patient and help others on my class who are not as
experienced as me.
6) I agree to notify my coach immediately if I am, or someone
else in the class is being bullied.
7) I agree that if I do not follow this code my coach will have the
right to warn me and possibly ask me to discontinue training.
8) I agree to follow the 'Rules and Etiquette' as described in our website: coffscoastjudo.com
Signed _________________ Print name ___________________
Signed ___________________ (Parent/guardian if under 18)
Coffs Coast Judo74 Bray StreetCoffs Harbour 24500437 598 801